"Bad Zwischenahn" Bad Zwischenahn by Gentleman75
Bad Zwischenahn Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
Bad Zwischenahn is a moor spa town in north-western Germany. Moor, heath, woods and meadows, well-tended parks with mighty trees and old farmhouses characterise the wonderful countryside around the lake of Zwischenahn - the pearl of the Ammerland.
There are a lot of rhododendrons in and around Bad Zwischenahn (rhododendron is the emblem of Ammerland).
Bad Zwischenahn is a meeting place for people who love nature.
Visitors can explore the countryside on their own or a hired bicycle or from a bird's eye view.
There are some water sport activities too: fishing, sailing, windsurfing.
More information, news, maps, tips:
Bad Zwischenahn is a very calm town with fresh and clear air and lovely streets. more travel advice
Gentleman75's Related Pages
Bad Zwischenahn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bad Zwischenahn"
- "Bad Zwischenahn"
- "Bad Zwischenahn - Recreation close to North Sea"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bad Zwischenahn
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Bad Zwischenahn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bad Zwischenahn
Photos in Bad ZwischenahnSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- State of Queensland Intro, 19 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siofok Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hallstatt Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helgoland Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Konstanz Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiel Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Werfen Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilhelmshaven Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lamington National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos