"As swedish as it can get" Katrineholm by devinemissd
Katrineholm Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 72 photos
I spent a few days here in a small village outside of Katrineholm called Marmorbyn. My friend´s grandmother had a house here. It is a very small community with only a couple of hundred residents. There was not much to do here. There was a small lake nearby and lots and lots of trees! The nature was spectacular, though.
devinemissd's Related Pages
Katrineholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "As swedish as it can get"
- "Mansions and lakes"
- "Vra, stoneage village"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Katrineholm
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Katrineholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Katrineholm
Top 10 Pages
- Hungary Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esztergom Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Balatonfuzfo Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Veszprem Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Eger Megyei Varos Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Austria Intro, 3 photos
- Cyprus Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue