"Kunming-A Spring City" Kunming by Chitan
Kunming Travel Guide: 611 reviews and 1,460 photos
Kunming, the capital city of Yunan sheng in Mainland China, is renowned as a spring city for its mild weather ( yearly temperature averages about 15 degrees Celsius. )
The most famous tourist attractions include Kunming Lake, Dragon Gate, World Horti-Expo Garden, Tra Hu Park , Da Guam Tower ,etc...
This is a birds-eye view from Mount West. Kunming Lake and city are in sight.
It's an amazing place to go, built upon the cliff of Mount West. Downbelow is the famous Kunming Lake. Take a taxi and... more travel advice
A ferry ride touring around the Kunming Lake takes nearly 45 minutes, which charges 6 RMB each person. Pier for ferry... more travel advice
Chitan's Related Pages
Kunming Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kunming - the Spring City in the Southwest"
- "Vigi in KUNMING - Sep2003"
- "Sharrie's Kunming Eternal Spring"
- "City of Eternal Spring"
- "Kunming - The Eternal Spring City"
- "Kunming - the spring city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kunming
- Hotels in Kunming
- Transportation in Kunming
- Nightlife in Kunming
- Restaurants in Kunming
- Shopping in Kunming
- Warnings and Dangers in Kunming
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kunming
- 12 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kunming?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kunming
Photos in KunmingSee All Photos (9)
Top 5 Pages
- Guilin Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Huangshan Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Kunming Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hainan Sheng Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.