"China's Economic Center - Shanghai" Shanghai by Chitan
Shanghai Travel Guide: 3,197 reviews and 8,337 photos
When people mention Shanghai, the first image that reminds you must be the bund. Huangpu Jiang devides Shanghai into two parts. On the right side of the river is Pu Dong called new Shanghai, and the opposite side is Pu Xi called old Shanghai. The most exclusive feature in Shanghai are its stylish architectures, which combine Shanghai local culture with foreign culture. Shanghai is also called " Shopping Paradise" from which you could enjoy the shopping fun.
Builded nearly 80 years ago, so far it still remains one of the most famous among foreign tourists. more travel advice
Chitan's Related Pages
Shanghai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sex and the city... so to speak."
- "Essence of Shanghai"
- "Shanghai! Its a lively city"
- "5 Days in Shanghai"
- "Shanghai - a classic blend of the old and the new"
- "Check out my blog - www.shanghai-eats.com"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shanghai
- Hotels in Shanghai
- Transportation in Shanghai
- Nightlife in Shanghai
- Restaurants in Shanghai
- Shopping in Shanghai
- Warnings and Dangers in Shanghai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shanghai
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Shanghai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shanghai
Top 5 Pages
- Guilin Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Huangshan Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Kunming Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hainan Sheng Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.