Alexandroupolis Nightlife Tips by JuliaK Top 5 Page for this destination
Alexandroupolis Nightlife: 4 reviews and 2 photos
Unfortunately Alexandroupolis is not the place for wild nights out, during the winter period.There are venues and clubs but they are not that busy. People prefer to go for an early drink/coffee or go to a "taverna"(greek restaurants).
There are bars like "Velvet", "Prive", "So Simple", where you can listen to club music mainly and some greek as well.
For live greek music you can go to "Music Stage" (Mousiki Skini) or "Pili" which the original 'greek mpouzoukia'.
One of my favorite clubs is "7th Sky" where the dj goes "wild" with disco-house, latin-house, and funky sounds.
Dress Code: Generally the way you dress out in Alexandroupolis to go out, should be fashionable and between casual and formal. You will be allowed to go in a bar or club with trainers but at least everything on you should be clean!
Directions: If you ask everyone will be able to give you directions!! Its not such a big place, Alexandroupolis to get lost!
Sunset from "Akrotiri", the beach bar
It is a place where you can go and enjoy the sea breeze,with your drink and your friends. Popular spot to go during the night and before clubbing, especially if the day was very hot (very common...). It can be very busy and crowded so beware of "delays" in your orders..
There are two main bars and more than 100 tables where you can chill out. Akrotiri is an outdoor bar and next to the sea, so its one of the best choices for a summer night. It works only night and its open after 9 until VERY late!!
Dress Code: The dress code is "light".. dress light and smart, cause Akrotiri works only during the summer period. So if you know about the Greek summer you know what to wear!
Address: Opposite the city Stadium
Directions: Just on the main road where people in the summer tend to walk up and down. You cannot miss it!!!
More Reviews (11)
JuliaK's Related Pages
Alexandroupolis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alexandroupolis in the summer"
- "My small but beautiful home town"
- "Alexandroupolis / Western Thrace"
- "Orthodox Splendour in otherwise dull surroundings"
- "GeorgiosX's new Alexandroupolis Page"
- "yakacik's new Alexandroupolis Page"
- "Selini's new Alexandroupolis Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alexandroupolis
- Hotels in Alexandroupolis
- Transportation in Alexandroupolis
- Nightlife in Alexandroupolis
- Restaurants in Alexandroupolis
- See All...
Explore the World
- Boulder City
- Kapunda Hotels
- Hradec Kralove
- Al Ahmadi Hotels
- Toolern Vale Hotels
- Sainte-Anne-des-Monts Hotels
Badges & Stats in Alexandroupolis
- 13 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Alexandroupolis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alexandroupolis
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bristol Intro, 37 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandroupolis Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Milos Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Prefecture of Evros Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bath Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Veroia Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue