"Buxton derbyshire" Buxton by JuliaK
Buxton Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 202 photos
Wonderful day out at the park, very close to our house, well everything was close....
The opera house is one of the most remembered buildings or places in Buxton. Generally the whole town is full of old buildings. There are the famous Roman baths as well.
Buxton is mostly known about the natural spring water that infuses underneath the town. They even have their own production of bottled water (like Evian) which is widelly sold around England
My house was next to this beautiful park. In fact if the picture was a bit on the right you could see the building
- Pros:Buxton is the tradition english town. Lovely and friendly people
- Cons:Too many pensioners...not a great place for young students
- In a nutshell:"You go darling and relax..."
Buxton is the place to go and relax!! There are many parks where you can go for a walk and enjoy the silence and peace... more travel advice
Any kind of bag would do fine... Its up to you! If travelling through the winter period you should need to have warm... more travel advice
JuliaK's Related Pages
Buxton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to the Peak District National Park"
- "No Sheep 'til Buxton!"
- "Bubbling Buxton"
- "Buxton in Pictures"
- "Buxton derbyshire"
- "Buxton, Derbyshire"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buxton
- Hotels in Buxton
- Transportation in Buxton
- Nightlife in Buxton
- Restaurants in Buxton
- Shopping in Buxton
- Warnings and Dangers in Buxton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buxton
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Buxton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buxton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bristol Intro, 37 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandroupolis Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Milos Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Prefecture of Evros Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bath Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Veroia Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue