"Lido in Venice" Lido by JuliaK
Lido Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 161 photos
We didn't stay in Venice but we have booked a nice room a very romantic villa in Lido. Even though I have been advised not to stay outside Venice for the first time we thought to push our luck and finally stay in Lido di Venezia. We were worried about transportation but we soon discovered that transportation was nothing to worry because the vaporetti were more than frequent (at least every 3 minutes one left from Lido to Venice) Lido been a popular summer resort, this time of year was very quiet and more friendly.
- Pros:friendly people more relaxed atmosphere during winter.
- Cons:not so many options about food and shopping because most of the shops are open only summer.
JuliaK's Related Pages
Lido Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lido - Protector of the Venetian Lagoon"
- "Enjoyable Day On the Beach of Lido"
- "Lido Island"
- "Lido di Venezia"
- "Lido in Venice"
- "venice lido"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lido
- Hotels in Lido
- Transportation in Lido
- Restaurants in Lido
- Warnings and Dangers in Lido
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lido
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Lido?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lido
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bristol Intro, 37 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandroupolis Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Milos Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Prefecture of Evros Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bath Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Veroia Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (11)
Latest Lido hotel reviews
- Hotel Des Bains
- 82 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 6, 2012