"N. E. Georgia Visits" Blairsville by Halfback
Blairsville Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 49 photos
We visited this area first in about 1998 after hearing about it from numerous friends. We have since bought property in the area and plan to retire here in 4 1/2 years. This area reminds me of the way it was in the small town in southern Ohio where I was born. The area is beautiful with lots of things to keep you busy and the people are so friendly and trusting. Each time we have a bad experience, and they have been few, it has been a visitor to the area not a resident. I only hope that those of us who are coming to the area remember what brought us here and don't try to change things!
- Pros:If you have to have a big city fix occasionally it's only two hours from Atlanta, Asheville or Chattanooga.
- Cons:Too many people are discovering the area and moving here.
- In a nutshell:It's a great place to visit but "you" wouldn't want to live here!
Blairsville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blairsville, y'all come back now, hear!"
- "Hidden in the North Georgia mountains"
- "CindySueWho ~Blairsville, GA"
- "Georgia Mountain Bliss"
- "Blairsville, Georgia"
- "N. E. Georgia Visits"
- "Fran's Blairsville Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Blairsville
- Hotels in Blairsville
- Transportation in Blairsville
- Restaurants in Blairsville
- Shopping in Blairsville
- Warnings and Dangers in Blairsville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Blairsville
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Blairsville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blairsville
No friends yet.