"Great Little Big Town" Port Moresby by khtp
Port Moresby Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 151 photos
If you visit Queensland/Australia it is my recommendation that you hop for a quick 1 or 2 night weekender to Port Moresby at Papua New Guinea.
Not necessarily for families but for groups of (and single adventurous) travelers this city is quite a nice place for a short stop.
It is advisable to travel in company and even better if you know someone local for there is an alarming amount of crime in this city. But with common sense and open mind and leaving the 'I-own-the-world' attitude at home you should fare just fine.
Nature is most beautiful and diving is fabulous.
Nightlife is ok but the places to go are only few.
- Pros:Beautiful nature and friendly people
- Cons:Don't meet those friendly people alone in dark
- In a nutshell:More reasons to visit than not
Port Moresby Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Moresby - Hot and Humid!"
- "Papua New Guinean capital"
- "POM+Alotau- Tips from my "end-of-mission" report"
- "Bomana Cemetery"
- "Great Little Big Town"
- "Around PNG"
- "Port Moresby revisited"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Moresby
- Hotels in Port Moresby
- Transportation in Port Moresby
- Nightlife in Port Moresby
- Restaurants in Port Moresby
- Shopping in Port Moresby
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Moresby
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Moresby
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Port Moresby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Moresby
No friends yet.