"Riga, Latvia" Riga Region by ardelean
Riga Region Travel Guide: 1,982 reviews and 4,592 photos
Riga is slowly being restored and the old look returning. Gradually, the memories of Soviet architecture are being removed. the wedding cake is there as it is in every one of Stalin's sattelites. Visit the Blackehead's House and the Museum of the Occupation to see extremes of both styles.
- Pros:Hospitable people.
- Cons:As everywhere Taxi drivers - use red taxis not white ones.
The old city has a fantastic range of architecture and a rich history. It's easy to take a tour and get the overall... more travel advice
Single room with shared shower and toilet. Check in was easy. Receptionist pleasant and good English. The room was clean... more travel advice
ardelean's Related Pages
Riga Region Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Riga-a well kept secret"
- "Riga is a small Paris"
- "My Home Town"
- "vairab's new Riga Page"
- "My country Latvia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Riga Region
- Hotels in Riga Region
- Transportation in Riga Region
- Nightlife in Riga Region
- Restaurants in Riga Region
- Shopping in Riga Region
- Warnings and Dangers in Riga Region
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Riga Region
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Riga Region?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Riga Region
Top 10 Pages
- Bucharest Intro, 18 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Doncaster Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Trincomalee Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ankara Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- York Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Accra Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Addis Ababa Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Pretoria 7 reviews
- Riga Region Intro, 6 reviews