"Think about staying here - for good" Waynesboro by alindell
Waynesboro Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 30 photos
The mountains are different every day. Be sure to look east. The best views of town are from I64 westbound just past exit 99. You have to look quick - there's no overlook there. Natives use Rt. 250 on foggy days.
There are music and art programs for toddlers to teens, and several audition only choral groups. And universities and their cultural stuff just 30 - 40 minutes away.
If you're coming for the Fall Foliage Festival, a huge event for a small town, make reservations real early. There are 200+ artists in the 2 day show, and motel rooms fill quickly months in advance.
- Pros:Mountains, music, art, and Lynn's breakfasts.
- Cons:Fog on the mountain . Lynn's pancakes are plate size!
- In a nutshell:A few tips from a native
Waynesboro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Virginia Waterfalls!!!"
- "Basaic Waynesboro Page"
- "Think about staying here - for good"
- "SchuminWeb's Waynesboro Page"
- "Gateway to the Blue Ridge"
- "Wildlife Center of Virginia"
- "Days Inn Waynesboro, VA"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Waynesboro
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Waynesboro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waynesboro
No friends yet.