"Why Prestonsburg is a Star" Prestonsburg by BJ01
Prestonsburg Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 1 photos
Top names in country and blue grass music perform here throughout the year. It is a WOW for eastern Kentucky. For pictures and information go to www.macarts.com
- Pros:Friendly, helpful people and beautiful surroundings.
- Cons:Few places to stay and eat but is growing by leaps and bounds.
- In a nutshell:A nice place to visit and one that you might just want to stay at for a long time.
Any Jeans, flannel shirts/sweatshirts and casual shoes. Wearing these, you will fit right into the Prestonsburg... more travel advice
New to open in the Spring 2003. Something different for this small Kentucky community and I think you will think so even... more travel advice
Prestonsburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Why Prestonsburg is a Star"
- "Prestonsburg, Floyd County"
- "IMNACTR's Prestonsburg page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prestonsburg
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Prestonsburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prestonsburg
No friends yet.