puerto_lover's profile photo

puerto_lover

Nige Online Now
bottom of a precipice where the sun never shines
puerto_lover hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Feb 24, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Hi, You are doing a great job in the forums. PJ

Doreenlim Dec 19, 2012 at 6:15 PM

I read you've driven all over nothern thaniland? We will leave home on Mon 24 Dec(in a few days time)for Chiangmai and i need of urgent advise re: to pick up car in a/p and where to drive to...etc.. We have no plans so far. Arr CM 3pm on 24; depart 4 Jan; has 9 full days (minus 24th & 4 Jan)

ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
ViajesdelMundo Jun 1, 2012 at 2:15 PM

been just over a year since our meeting in JEREZ and wanting to say HI, hope all is fine, and I have such lovely memories of that trip!

RoscoeGregg's Profile Photo
RoscoeGregg Aug 22, 2011 at 7:43 AM

Dyslexia is a cruel taskmaster. Thanks for the heads up.

cherry_tribal Dec 14, 2010 at 2:33 AM

Seville is also my favourite part :-D! I think that's the reason came here to live hihi ! Thank you !

MyDesire's Profile Photo
MyDesire Nov 5, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Thanks so much Nige! Iam so excited for ur Notting hill carnival reply which is very helpful & it's been rated.keep it up! Once again thank you & Best moment!

Kaspian's Profile Photo
Kaspian Aug 25, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Thanks for the link to the Ludlow walking tour, Nige! I've printed it out and definitely hope to have to do it next week. Cheers, Ed.

oxymoron's Profile Photo
oxymoron Aug 18, 2010 at 1:34 AM

ta for the info. Fuengirola is not my favourite choice (a friend's) since it is Costa del Britanicos. The place you mentioned on your homepage looks interesting. Exactly where is it? Used to work in spain and hav a great fondness for the country/people

yamman's Profile Photo
yamman Jul 27, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Thank you puerto for your email, will the Indian rail link out, yamman.

Redang's Profile Photo
Redang Jun 20, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Hi there!, have you ever lived in Madrid/Spain by chance?, your replies are always very accurate!