"Welcome to the Travel World of Chris Johnson" cjohnson99's Profile

Switzerland

Hey hey - now I live and work in Switzerland. I live in Solothurn and work in Basel and Vevey - what an absolute dream of a life.

Hey - it's a very long time since I was around in VT. Good to see some of old 'friends' are still there - viv, besbel, sandysmith, bill dahmer, syllababe to name a few.

Can I be the first in VT to use the word VELOGEMEL - I believe I am I used the keyword search and it produced nothing!
See my updates in Grindelwald for the velogemel (eventuall)

Switzerland will always be a special place in my heart, please enjoy my Swiss travels with me. Encourage me to add more!

Solothurn and the Jura Mountains

Where else in England?

Well, if I was taking a good friend around England I would avoid taking them to London, Bath, Cotswolds, York and go to Yorkshire Dales, Yorkshire Moors, Norfolk, Suffolk, mid-Wales (just a minute that's not England), Devon (north and south coast), Somerset. Who are these brave people on a British beach in such weather?

A horse, A horse, my kingdom for a horse

Nothing to do with travel, but I thought I would share my new acquisition with you all. This is Rosie - a 10 year old minitaure Shetland come to enjoy a nice rest with us. We now have a second Shetland called Polly - see below.

Buttercup Meadow

Thought perhaps you might all like to enjoy a classic English buttercup meadow close to home.

... and here's Polly

This is our second Shetland Polly. She does an excellent impersonation of Tina Turner - do you see the similarity?

• Intro Updated Oct 2, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!