"Lots of places to see, but we choosed Tlalnepantla" Estado de México by sakurita
Estado de México Travel Guide: 316 reviews and 901 photos
Located right next to the hugest metropoli on earth, Mexico city.
Tlalnepantla, or better known as "Tlane" is a city which still has the taste of a little "pueblo" and all its traditions.
Don't miss the market (and be prepared to be completely squeezed among tons of locals)
and the central plaza.
Even it is a very populated city, Tlane remains with the taste of a "pueblito" more travel advice
sakurita's Related Pages
Estado de México Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Free and Sovereign State of México"
- "Costa Maya, Mexico AKA Mahahual, Mex."
- "Lots of places to see, but we choosed Tlalnepantla"
- "Mexico, the state"
- "Latin America"
- "Mexican cuisine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Estado de México
- Hotels in Estado de México
- Transportation in Estado de México
- Nightlife in Estado de México
- Restaurants in Estado de México
- Shopping in Estado de México
- Warnings and Dangers in Estado de México
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Estado de México
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Estado de México?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Estado de México
Photos in Estado de MéxicoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Estado de México Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Kamakura Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Singapore Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Taiwan Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Cancún Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Puerto Morelos Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Japan Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Macao Intro, 4 reviews
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Malaysia Intro, 3 reviews