Banff National Park Hotel Tips by MissAntarctica2002
Banff National Park Hotels: 152 reviews and 59 photos
Stayed at the Rimrock for three nights on a business trip. It comparable to the Fairmont Banff Springs in terms of luxury, but in a more understated way. The Banff Springs is very grand whereas Rimrock is a little sleeker.
The service at the Rimrock is superb. All staff were extremely responsive and courteous.
I would highly recommend a stay at the Rimrock if you can afford it. It has any amenity you could want. My only complaints are that the food in all of the restaurants was out of this world in price (although quite good) and the food we had catered to our meeting wasn't very good (looked good but tasteless).
Unique Qualities: The Rimrock offers a free shuttle bus that runs between the hotel and the townsite which is about 15 minutes away. Not being a driver, I found this extremely handy.
The views from the rooms are beyond breathtaking, and it is the only hotel I've ever stayed at where you take the elevator down from the lobby to many of the guestrooms.
Address: 300 Mountain Ave.
Comparison: most expensive
Directions: Sulphur Mountain, next to the hot springs
Other Contact: email@example.com
More Reviews (9)
- No shortage of cash machines
- See All Candy of every description
- See All Pizza in a happy place
MissAntarctica2002's Related Pages
Banff National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CANADA'S FIRST NATIONAL PARK"
- "under re construction please come back"
- "The Canadian Rockies"
- "BANFF NATIONAL PARK"
- "Not Really Bashing Banff But...."
- "Banff National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banff National Park
- Hotels in Banff National Park
- Transportation in Banff National Park
- Nightlife in Banff National Park
- Restaurants in Banff National Park
- Shopping in Banff National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Banff National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Swissotel Berlin
- Notre Dame Guest House
- Inn Nova Kissimmee
- Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach
- Radisson Hotel Milwaukee-Pewaukee
- ART MARMARIS HOTEL
- Holiday Inn Express Decatur
- Somerset Olympia Makati
- Raffaello Hotel
- Princess Bayside Beach Hotel
- Grand Hotel Capodimonte
- Clam Digger Inn
- Royal Court Boutique Hotel and Spa
- Dorado Beach Hotel
Badges & Stats in Banff National Park
- 10 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Banff National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banff National Park
Photos in Banff National ParkSee All Photos (8)
Read real reviews about Banff National Park Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 86 reviews, 41 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Milton Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Banff National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ottawa Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (9)
Latest Banff National Park hotel reviews
- Patricia Lake Bungalows
- 611 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- The Glacier View Inn
- 122 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 11, 2013
- Bow Valley Motel
- 113 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013
- Brewster's Kananaskis Guest Ranch
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 22, 2013
- Mt. Engadine Lodge
- 65 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 9, 2013
- Banff Springs Hotel
- 165 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- Moraine Lake/ Valley of Ten Peaks- 43 Reviews, 63 Photos
- Peyto Lake- 29 Reviews, 48 Photos
- Johnston Canyon- 25 Reviews, 44 Photos
- Sulphur Mountain Gondola- 13 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Icefields Parkway- 33 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Banff Springs Hotel/Bannf Hot Springs- 21 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Lakes /Mountains /Glaciers / Waterfalls- 48 Reviews, 54 Photos
- Hiking/Trails- 20 Reviews, 63 Photos
- Lake Louise/Chateau Lake Louise.- 43 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Bow Lake- 14 Reviews, 17 Photos
See All Banff National Park Things to Do