Banff National Park Restaurant Tips by MissAntarctica2002
Banff National Park Restaurants: 36 reviews and 26 photos
I went to this place based on a tip from VT. I had been originally intended to eat at the Sunfood Cafe but it was closed when I got there so I wandered over to Aardvark.
The pizza is quite good but what I loved about Aardvark is the decor. It has been decorated in the style of Keith Haring, who is one of my favourite artists. It made me feel happier just soaking up all of the colour and energy.
Favorite Dish: I had a slice of Hawaiian pizza and a Five Alive which were both tasty.
Address: One of the sidestreets off Banff Ave
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Near the Mount Royal hotel.
Price: less than US$10
I went here with a group of my co-workers and had a gorgeous meal. It's expensive, but worth it. They offer a wide range of original meat, fish and game dishes.
I had Bison tenderloin served with Stilton cheese and various veggies and a yummy potato gratin. The Stilton was a little strong for my liking, but the rest was delicious. Everyone in the group had good things to say about this place.
Address: 137 Banff Ave
Comparison: most expensive
Directions: You can't miss it.
More Reviews (8)
MissAntarctica2002's Related Pages
Banff National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CANADA'S FIRST NATIONAL PARK"
- "under re construction please come back"
- "The Canadian Rockies"
- "BANFF NATIONAL PARK"
- "Not Really Bashing Banff But...."
- "Banff National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banff National Park
- Hotels in Banff National Park
- Transportation in Banff National Park
- Nightlife in Banff National Park
- Restaurants in Banff National Park
- Shopping in Banff National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Banff National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Île de Montréal Hotels
- Huanghuacheng Hotels
- Serra de Arrábida
- Serangoon Hotels
- Clifton Park Hotels
Badges & Stats in Banff National Park
- 10 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Banff National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banff National Park
Photos in Banff National ParkSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 86 reviews, 41 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Milton Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Banff National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ottawa Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (9)
Latest Banff National Park hotel reviews
- Brewster's Kananaskis Guest Ranch
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 23, 2011
- Bow Valley Motel
- 94 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 22, 2013
- Patricia Lake Bungalows
- 491 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- The Glacier View Inn
- 84 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 3, 2013
- Banff Springs Hotel
- 112 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Mt. Engadine Lodge
- 57 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 25, 2013
- Moraine Lake/ Valley of Ten Peaks- 40 Reviews, 56 Photos
- Peyto Lake- 28 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Johnston Canyon- 24 Reviews, 39 Photos
- Lakes /Mountains /Glaciers / Waterfalls- 48 Reviews, 54 Photos
- Icefields Parkway- 32 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Hiking/Trails- 20 Reviews, 63 Photos
- Lake Louise/Chateau Lake Louise.- 42 Reviews, 65 Photos
- Bow Lake- 14 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Sulphur Mountain Gondola- 13 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Banff Springs Hotel/Bannf Hot Springs- 21 Reviews, 17 Photos
See All Banff National Park Things to Do