"My Old Stomping Ground" Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie by MissAntarctica2002
Barrie Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 256 photos
I grew up in a small village south of Barrie, so I'm quite familiar with the city and it's environs.
As CdnJane can testify, everything in the world is somehow connected to Barrie. Forget Kevin Bacon, it should be the Six Degrees of Barrie, Ontario.
- Pros:Kempenfelt Bay
The Spirit Catcher has become emblematic of the city of Barrie. This sculpture was originally commissioned for Expo 86... more travel advice
The Mariposa School of Skating in Barrie is internationally renowned and has trained many international champions such... more travel advice
MissAntarctica2002's Related Pages
Barrie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barrie... close enough to it all"
- "Barrie and Simcoe County off the beaten path"
- "The Beautiful City of Barrie"
- "My Old Stomping Ground"
- "Welcome to Barrie"
- "Merrie Barrie"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barrie
- Hotels in Barrie
- Nightlife in Barrie
- Restaurants in Barrie
- Shopping in Barrie
- Warnings and Dangers in Barrie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barrie
- 8 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Barrie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barrie
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 86 reviews, 41 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Milton Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Banff National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Louis Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos