"A Haven Near the City" Top 5 Page for this destination Guelph by MissAntarctica2002
Guelph Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 81 photos
Guelph is a charming city. Its culture is an interesting contrast between the agrarian interests of the University of Guelph, and the bohemian attitudes of the many artists, writers and performers that call the city home.
My sister lives there, which gives me an excuse to pop by a few times a year.
I make a point of attending the Guelph Organic Conference whenever I can. It takes place every January on the University... more travel advice
Everdale is a remarkable facility located in Hillsburgh, Ontaro. It is about a 35 minute drive away from downtown... more travel advice
MissAntarctica2002's Related Pages
Guelph Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guelph & Wellington County off the beaten path"
- "A Haven Near the City"
- "Guelphite, born and raised!!"
- "Historic University Town"
- "Home Sweet Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guelph
- Hotels in Guelph
- Transportation in Guelph
- Nightlife in Guelph
- Restaurants in Guelph
- Shopping in Guelph
- Warnings and Dangers in Guelph
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guelph
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Guelph?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guelph
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 86 reviews, 41 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Milton Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Banff National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ottawa Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos