"Home Sweet Home" Milton by MissAntarctica2002
Milton Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 44 photos
Milton is about 100km west of Toronto, Ontario along Highway 401.
I've lived in Milton for about two years now. It is a nice town with lots of community spirit. I like that it is much more than just a bedroom community of Toronto.
Milton remains very close to its agricultural roots and my favorite event in town is the Milton Fall Fair which takes place every September.
Just north of Milton is the Halton County Radial Railway Museum. It is a surprisingly interesting attraction, covering... more travel advice
This shop is the only serious store for knitters and needleworkers. They stock and extensive selection of yarns,... more travel advice
MissAntarctica2002's Related Pages
Milton Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Milton
- 15 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Milton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milton
- Posted in Travel Antarctica Forum "RE: boots for Antarctica"
- Commented on one of CdnJane's Milton travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "2004 Fair - nighttime on the midway"
- created a Milton Travelogue "2004 Fair - nighttime on the midway"
- Wrote a Review Halton County Railway Musuem in Milton Things to Do
Photos in MiltonSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 86 reviews, 41 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Milton Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Banff National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ottawa Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos