"Close To Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto by MissAntarctica2002
Toronto Travel Guide: 4,320 reviews and 8,963 photos
I live outside of town, in a suburb called Milton, but I lived downtown for about 6 years. Don't really miss living there, but it is a great place to visit, with lots of fun stuff to do and see. I still work downtown every weekday too.
- Pros:There is more variety than you find in most other places in Canada.
- Cons:Lack of postcards
- In a nutshell:A fun place to visit.
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the Barnes and Noble store in New York City is now the world's biggest... more travel advice
Another Man's Poison is a bookstore devoted exclusively to design books. It carries a huge array of books covering all... more travel advice
- See All Drop Your Wallet Through the Rabbit Hole
- See All Travelling in pairs? Get an...
- See All Toronto Taste
- See All Toronto Reference Library
MissAntarctica2002's Related Pages
Toronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Toronto - "Yours to Discover""
- "Close To Home"
- "Andre Rieu's Magic Hits Toronto"
- "TORONTO Canada"
- "Paul2001's Big T.O. Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toronto
- Hotels in Toronto
- Transportation in Toronto
- Nightlife in Toronto
- Restaurants in Toronto
- Shopping in Toronto
- Warnings and Dangers in Toronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toronto
- 86 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toronto
Photos in TorontoSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 86 reviews, 41 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Milton Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Banff National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Louis Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos