"Close To Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto by MissAntarctica2002

Toronto Travel Guide: 4,304 reviews and 8,873 photos

I live outside of town, in a suburb called Milton, but I lived downtown for about 6 years. Don't really miss living there, but it is a great place to visit, with lots of fun stuff to do and see. I still work downtown every weekday too.

• Pros:There is more variety than you find in most other places in Canada.
  • Cons:Lack of postcards
  • In a nutshell:A fun place to visit.
  • Intro Updated Jul 5, 2004

• Petergl's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2008 at 6:58 AM

Great comment! Love these kinds of tips.

• Apr 21, 2008 at 7:28 PM

It sounds like Toronto people are kind of like NY, no?

• staindesign's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2007 at 5:36 PM

Your toronto page is fantastic! All of your tips really applied to me, i think i would like to do or see all of those things! Thanks for the inspiration, I can't wait to see your city!

• Veghel's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2006 at 1:05 AM

Thank you for your nice comment on my Antarctica pages. If I ever go to Toronto, I will revisit your pages, they're very good!

• CdnJane's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2006 at 5:58 PM

Steph, you put together a fabulous Bookcrossing Convention! I am thrilled to have taken part in just a part of it - way to go girl!!!!! Whatta way to celebrate your b'day weekend!!!! Be proud of yourself.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2005 at 2:17 AM

Nice tips on Toronto. I like your idea of giving a rundown on the newspapers. That Speakers Corner sounds very different from the one in London, LOL. I used to love Toronto but haven't been there for over 20 years. My grandfather was born there in 1877.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2005 at 3:42 PM

Hi Steph yes yes wild and crazy that's about right What you gonna do eh when you just cannot grow up Well you know what Stephanie I do do get normal and serious ,but not very often hehe It was a pleasure meeting you

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2005 at 1:28 AM

Excellent in all ways - helpful hits and good writing!

• RafaelTheSecond's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2005 at 7:23 PM

I had the prestige to see Toronto in the winter and I simply loved the town, above all the crossing to the islands breaking the ice in Ontario lake!;)

• portgrl's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2005 at 4:49 AM

Great Toronto page! Thanks for the reminding..

MissAntarctica2002

“veni vidi snarfi”

Badges & Stats in Toronto

Have you been to Toronto?

Latest Activity in Toronto