"Health Resort Bad Sulza" Bad Sulza by Thuringia
Bad Sulza Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 3 photos
Bad Sulza - Bad Bibra - Bad Kösen - In the Wine-Trail “Saale-Unstrut”
Surrounded by hilly slopes, the small town of Bad Sulza nestles in the picturesque Valley at the lower reaches of the River Ilm.
Bad Sulza, with its sunny hillsides, is part of the most northerly wine growing region in Germany.
Those who wish to take a closer look at the vines should follow the 4km long nature trail along the "Sonnenkuppe".
The healing capabilities of the saline waters were discovered as long ago as 1730, and in 1847 the first guests were invited to visit the Saline Baths of Bad Sulza.
Particularly those with skin problems find that the saline baths at Bad Sulza provide noticeable relief, because the high concentration of salt in the waters in conjunction with treatment by artificial UV radiation have an effect similar to that of the Black Sea.
Weblink: www.im-weimarer-land.de/en/ - district tourist information
Thuringia's Related Pages
Bad Sulza Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Bad Sulza
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bad Sulza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bad Sulza
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Land Thüringen Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Apolda Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Erfurt Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Harz Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Bad Sulza Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Frankfurt Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Szczecin Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Paulinzella Intro, 1 review, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Golzow Intro, 1 review, 2 photos