"Alnö" Alnö by minnamaria
Alnö Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
On the northern part of the island there is old farmland as well as small villages built up during the saw-mill era (1880-1930).
Around 8.000 people live on the island.
A one kilometre brigde separates Alnö from the mainland. Only 10 kilometres from Alnö is Sundsvall, 2nd largest town of the northern part of Sweden, 93.000 inhabitants.
On the southern part of the island you find a lot of summer cottages and several beaches. There is also the old fishing port called Spikarna. Very charming.
minnamaria's Related Pages
Alnö Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bradenton Hotels
- Dolalghat Hotels
- Navajo National Monument Campground Hotels
- Czech Republic
- Dumaguete City
- Pindi Hotels
- State of Queensland Hotels
- Corvara in Badia
- Province of Nova Scotia
- Bacolod Hotels
- Donets'ka Oblast'
Badges & Stats in Alnö
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Alnö?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alnö
Top 10 Pages
- Petrozavodsk Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pushkin Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tänndalen Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Murmansk Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Alnö Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Pogranichnyye Kondushi Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 3 photos
- Saint-Palais-sur-Mer Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Auvergne Intro, 2 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 photo