"T?nndalen - where I'm breathing" Tänndalen by minnamaria
Tänndalen Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 10 photos
My parents have a cottage in the mountains in west Sweden, in T?nndalen. In the winter you can go both downhill and cross-contry skiing. During the summer you can go for longer or shorter hikingtours.
Hiking in the mountains in the summer is one of the things I appreciate most in my life. It's wild, it's fresh, it's free...
On the northern side of the valley of Tanndalen you can find the two mountains "Skarvarna". Between them is a small lake, as you can see in the picture.
On the southern part of the valley you can find Rödfjället, Svansjökläppen, Storvigelen and several other mountains. Storvigelen is actually situated in Norway...
Close to Rödfjället and Svansjökläppen is the lake Svansjön, or Swanlake in english.
- Pros:Fresh air, breathtakingly beautiful
- Cons:Too crowded in the winter
minnamaria's Related Pages
Tänndalen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "T?nndalen - where I'm breathing"
- "TÄNNDALEN,in the middle of nowhere."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tänndalen
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tänndalen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tänndalen
Photos in TänndalenSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Petrozavodsk Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pushkin Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tänndalen Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Murmansk Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Alnö Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Pogranichnyye Kondushi Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 3 photos
- Saint-Palais-sur-Mer Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Auvergne Intro, 2 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 photo