"Thessaloniki" Thessaloniki by say-no-more
Thessaloniki Travel Guide: 621 reviews and 1,869 photos
once you climb to the top of the white tower, the view from it just takes your breath away. especially if it's just before sunset - then you can see the sun sinking into the see, leaving the sky in fabulous colours (as you can see from the photo above)
if you turn to the other side, you'll see the famous nikis street with A LOT of caffes, bars and restorants. it's really a perfect spot for drinking your frappe and watching the sunset. but i guess those places are a bit more expensive then others and a little bit more fancy.. :)
- Pros:people, architecture, pubs... everything!
- Cons:erm... can't think of any..
- In a nutshell:i could live here! :)
so that it won't stay just on the words.. see for yourselves:) more travel advice
there are really a lot of arcaelogical sites all over the city, so you have a chance to walk among the history itself..... more travel advice
say-no-more's Related Pages
Thessaloniki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Balkan capital of Greece!"
- "The Jewel of the Balkans"
- "Thessaloniki, her White Tower"
- "Yassou Vre"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thessaloniki
- Hotels in Thessaloniki
- Transportation in Thessaloniki
- Nightlife in Thessaloniki
- Restaurants in Thessaloniki
- Shopping in Thessaloniki
- Warnings and Dangers in Thessaloniki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thessaloniki
- 9 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Thessaloniki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thessaloniki
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 11 reviews, 41 photos
- Ohrid Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Sofia Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Athens Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Skopje Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Budapest Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Karlovac Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Vienna Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos