"Sofia" Sofia by say-no-more
Sofia Travel Guide: 1,548 reviews and 3,855 photos
Bulgarian border. Something I wouldn't easily forget, since we've been stuck there for hours... But it was worth it, it's a great country...
This is the first thing that you see when you enter Bulgaria from the Macedonian side. Not exactly what I call a pretty sight...
So that I don't have only bad things on the first page...:) This is us, enjoying our visit to Sofia. We really loved the city.
- Cons:a bit dangerous
- In a nutshell:a beautiful combination of balkan & europe
who says that statues should be placed only in galleries, museums or parks? there is no good reason not to put them -... more travel advice
in sofia i have seen some of the most amazing sunsets. i don't know the reason for these great sunsets here, but who... more travel advice
say-no-more's Related Pages
Sofia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sofia Guide - One of the Oldest Cities in Europe"
- "My home town"
- "First Steps to Explaning Bulgarian Spirit"
- "Sofia - Capital at the foot of Mount Vitosha"
- "capital of Bulgaria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sofia
- Hotels in Sofia
- Transportation in Sofia
- Nightlife in Sofia
- Restaurants in Sofia
- Shopping in Sofia
- Warnings and Dangers in Sofia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sofia
- 16 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Sofia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sofia
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 11 reviews, 41 photos
- Ohrid Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Sofia Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Athens Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Skopje Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Budapest Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Karlovac Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Vienna Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos