"Potato Capital of Ontario, or at least Simcoe Co." Alliston by CdnJane
Alliston Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 15 photos
I was invited by a cousin to a Polo Match Charity event to raise money for the Stevenson Memorial Hospital in Alliston. Since I had never been to a polo match before, and it was for a good cause, I went. It was an overcast day, with a nice breeze and I think a Humidex reading of about 29C. She and her husband had a corporate tent, and tables for family and friends, and business associates. There was an excellent lunch served, and a bar (although, I suspect that there was a lot more water consumed then alcohol). It was a good time.
- In a nutshell:Alliston Home to Honda, and Potatoes and now Polo
I had heard of the restaurant from cousins who live in the area, but just recently had the opportunity to try it out.... more travel advice
CdnJane's Related Pages
Alliston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Potato Capital of Ontario, or at least Simcoe Co."
- "Alliston, Ontario"
- "Alliston. Great Place to Shop, Live and Play"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alliston
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Alliston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alliston
Photos in AllistonSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 111 reviews, 143 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie Intro, 48 reviews, 105 photos, 6 travelogues
- Yarmouth Intro, 10 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Houston Intro, 4 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Ontario Intro, 5 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Digby Intro, 3 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milton Intro, 4 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues