"More than just The Beachcombers" Gibsons by CdnJane
Gibsons Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 15 photos
Most Canadians through the 1970s or was it 80s? - at one point or another watched The Beachcombers. This show took place on the Sunshine Coast north of Vancouver, and was set at Gibsons. THE restaurant of the show was Molly's Reach. Well, she still exists - the restaurant, I mean.
- Pros:Interesting shops, places to explore
- Cons:Too many tourists - but they do feed the residents
- In a nutshell:Worth the ferry ride and drive from Langdale
CdnJane's Related Pages
Gibsons Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of The Beachcombers, Gibson's Landing"
- "More than just The Beachcombers"
- "Gibsons, Sunshine Coast, British Columbia"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gibsons
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Gibsons?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gibsons
- Posted in Travel Wales Forum "Re: Ferry from Ireland to..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sunshine Coast - Gibsons - Shots about the Harbour"
- updated a Gibsons Travelogue "Sunshine Coast - Gibsons - Shots about the Harbour"
- Wrote a Review If it was good enough for Nick/Bruno Gerussi... in Gibsons Restaurants
Photos in GibsonsSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 111 reviews, 143 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie Intro, 48 reviews, 105 photos, 6 travelogues
- Yarmouth Intro, 10 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Houston Intro, 4 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Ontario Intro, 5 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Digby Intro, 3 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milton Intro, 4 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues