"If You're Looking for the Beatles - Wrong Shore!" Liverpool by CdnJane
Liverpool Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 95 photos
I really only drove to Liverpool to go to a museum. It seemed like a lovely little place.
- Pros:June is a nice time to be there - Friendly people
- Cons:Didn't find any
If you look at my pages on Nova Scotia, you'll see my previous experiences at the resort. Well, that time the experience... more travel advice
If you are interested in country music, and the Atlantic Canadian country music scene, in particular, then you'll find... more travel advice
CdnJane's Related Pages
Liverpool Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TOWN OF THE PRIVATEERS"
- "It's smaller than the other one."
- "Port of the Privateers"
- "If You're Looking for the Beatles - Wrong Shore!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Liverpool
- Hotels in Liverpool
- Restaurants in Liverpool
- Shopping in Liverpool
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Liverpool
- 4 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Liverpool?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liverpool
Photos in LiverpoolSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 111 reviews, 143 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie Intro, 48 reviews, 105 photos, 6 travelogues
- Yarmouth Intro, 10 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Houston Intro, 4 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Ontario Intro, 5 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Digby Intro, 3 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milton Intro, 4 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues