"It was a short visit without any sightseeing" Pleasant Hill by CdnJane

Pleasant Hill Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 3 photos

There isn't much I can say about my visit to Pleasant Hill. I went for a cousin's daughter's wedding on a very brief trip - I got there on Thursday night, was picked up at the airport by my cousin's husband, who rushed me (if getting into traffic is called rushing) into San Francisco, and down to the Pier - got out of the car to say hi to other cousins visiting from Scotland - got back into the car - out to the airport to pick up more family and then, in the dark, drove over the Oakland Bridge and up to Pleasant Hill, to my hotel. I hadn't seen my cousin's family in about 17 years so that was all a little strange... there were other cousins I hadn't seen in a few years, and prior to some deaths in their family. And then there were my cousin's in-laws visiting too - so it was all rather a blur. The day before the wedding I seemed to be best to stay out of the way, so my teenaged Scottish cousin and I went to the mall. It was a great one, with lots of variety.

• Last visit to Pleasant Hill: May 1990
  • Intro Written Apr 23, 2005

Comments

CdnJane

“"Remember that happiness is a way of travel - not a destination." - Roy M. Goodman”

Badges & Stats in Pleasant Hill

Have you been to Pleasant Hill?