"From the Water Looks like a cute town" Petersburg by CdnJane
Petersburg Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 60 photos
A view from the ferry as we came into port. I don't believe any of the cruise ships come up here because of the narrow channel
While I didn't go ashore, my traveling companion did, and this is one of his photos looking at main street. Unfortunately, being a Sunday, and later in the day, he said none of the shops were open.
- Pros:Very scenic with mountains overlooking
- Cons:Didn't have time to explore it
- In a nutshell:A benefit of ferry travel is getting to see places like Petersburg
CdnJane's Related Pages
Petersburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Living in Southeast Alaska"
- "Alaska's Little Norway"
- "Uff Da! Welcome to Petersburg, AK"
- "Little Norway"
- "From the Water Looks like a cute town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Petersburg
- Hotels in Petersburg
- Transportation in Petersburg
- Nightlife in Petersburg
- Restaurants in Petersburg
- Shopping in Petersburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Petersburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petersburg
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Petersburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petersburg
Photos in PetersburgSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 111 reviews, 143 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie Intro, 48 reviews, 105 photos, 6 travelogues
- Yarmouth Intro, 10 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Houston Intro, 4 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Ontario Intro, 5 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Digby Intro, 3 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milton Intro, 4 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues