Blue Mountains National Park Hotel Tips by CdnJane
Blue Mountains National Park Hotels: 13 reviews and 17 photos
Jenolan Cave Formation
The Jenolan Caves House returns you to the 1920s grandeur. The main lodge is rich with carved wood, and the dining room full of grace and charm of a bygone era. We were seranaded by a string trio as we ate first class dinner by candle-light.
The accomodations consisted of rooms in the main lodge, and then outer buildings. Our room was functional, but nothing luxurious or fancy. However, we weren't there to spend time in the room. It was the location in the mountains, and the caves that made it all worth while.
Unique Qualities: The entrance was into a Grand Hall that was a huge cavern in the rocks... just spectacular to drive into, and then at night, magical as it was lit up. There are tours of different lengths and difficulty into the the caves. That was amazing.
Comparison: more expensive than average
More Reviews (4)
CdnJane's Related Pages
Blue Mountains National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the Valleys"
- "Check out if they are BLUE"
- "The Lower Blue Mountains"
- "Blue Mountains Adventure"
- "Blue Moutains / Katoomba / Three Sisters"
- "Blue Mountains"
- "Blue Mountains National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Blue Mountains National Park
- Hotels in Blue Mountains National Park
- Transportation in Blue Mountains National Park
- Restaurants in Blue Mountains National Park
- Shopping in Blue Mountains National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Blue Mountains National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hotel Galvez
- Capri by the Gulf
- Symphony Palms beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose
- Best Western Sundown Motel Resort Canberra
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
- Holiday Inn Express Federal Way
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Denver Tech Center
- Corus Paradise Resort
- Holiday Inn Saint George
- Wave Rider Resort
- Sugar Sands Inn and Suites Panama City Beach
- Maryam Hotel & Suites
- Cabana Hotel Benidorm
Badges & Stats in Blue Mountains National Park
- 5 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Blue Mountains National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blue Mountains National Park
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: A Revenue Suggestion..."
- Commented on one of supercarys's Blue Mountains National Park travel pages
- Wrote a Review Not all Eating Establishments are Restaurants in Blue Mountains National Park Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Not all Eating Establishments are Restaurants"
- updated a Blue Mountains National Park Travelogue "Wild Echidnas I Have Seen"
Photos in Blue Mountains National ParkSee All Photos (20)
Read real reviews about Blue Mountains National Park Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 111 reviews, 143 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie Intro, 48 reviews, 105 photos, 6 travelogues
- Yarmouth Intro, 10 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Houston Intro, 4 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Ontario Intro, 5 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Digby Intro, 3 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milton Intro, 4 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues