"Orange... not over the Rainbow, just the Blue Mtns" Orange by CdnJane
Orange Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 15 photos
I'm afraid I can't tell you much about Orange. We left Penrith about 6:30-7am and got here around 9:30/10am, and spent until around 3:30pm in this field, while my friend competed in the rifle range shooting match. I can tell you that the people there were very friendly, and that they make the best sandwiches. I think I really did meet the real Aussies when I was there, and I liked them, very much.
- Pros:Lovely field, nice people
- Cons:Hot sun, and no shade
- In a nutshell:I saw a field... Orange, that was not!
CdnJane's Related Pages
Orange Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NO ORANGES IN ORANGE!"
- "Orange... not over the Rainbow, just the Blue Mtns"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Orange
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Orange?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Orange
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Travelling with a Trach"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Orange... not over the Rainbow, just the Blue Mtns"
- created a Orange Travel Page "Orange... not over the Rainbow, just the Blue Mtns"
- Wrote a Review Orange shooting range in Orange Sports & Outdoors
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 111 reviews, 143 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie Intro, 48 reviews, 105 photos, 6 travelogues
- Yarmouth Intro, 10 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Houston Intro, 4 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Ontario Intro, 5 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Digby Intro, 3 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milton Intro, 4 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues