"Hidden in the middle of the Lake District" Boes by bscott1
Boes Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 8 photos
Boes is a picture-perfect little hamlet filled with thatched-roof cottages and flower gardens. The place is well outside of main highways and does not attract very many tourists or even local traffic. The town probably has less than 50 inhabitants--it's so quiet you almost feel like an intruder.
Boes is just a nice place to walk around or cycle through. I've put the photos, which speak for themselves, in a travelogue.
- In a nutshell:A nice short stopover if you're in the Lake District
bscott1's Related Pages
Boes Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Boes
- 0 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Boes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boes
Photos in BoesSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Århus Intro, 39 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Gdansk Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sogn og Fjordane Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Oslo Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silkeborg Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Torun Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Bergen Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lofoten Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.