"A hamlet with a landmark church" Broager by bscott1
Broager Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
I probably wouldn't have thought anything about Broager, but I saw this church from the roadside and had to pull over and take a look. The pictures don't capture how this church is on a steep hill, giving it a unique look.
On the church's Website (in Danish only) there is a local legend that two sisters, Siamese twins, lived in a castle and one died before the other and she decided to sell the castle and build the church from its proceeds -something like that, anyway.
I've dedicated the Broager website exclusively to this church.
bscott1's Related Pages
Broager Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Broager
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Broager?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Broager
Photos in BroagerSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Århus Intro, 39 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sogn og Fjordane Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gdansk Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Oslo Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silkeborg Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Torun Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Bergen Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lofoten Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.