"A seaside town ignored by time" Ebeltoft by bscott1
Ebeltoft Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 42 photos
Ebeltoft is a quiet little village on the Baltic. Better yet it is close to the rolling hills of the Mols peninsula, dotted with 16th century churches and half-timbered homes with thatched roofs. It very much has a laid back feel, as this old port city was bypassed by time and thus has only been recently discovered by tourists seeking sun and man-made beauty at the same time.
My workmates and I felt it worth the drive from Århus to Ebeltoft solely to visit the Ebeltoft Røgeri. The seafood is... more travel advice
Sometimes the small churches are as interesting, and sometimes more so, than the larger churches in the large European... more travel advice
bscott1's Related Pages
Ebeltoft Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A seaside town ignored by time"
- "Ebeltoft: A Living Museum"
- "Really pretty and very cosy!"
- "My Ebeltoft page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ebeltoft
- Hotels in Ebeltoft
- Nightlife in Ebeltoft
- Restaurants in Ebeltoft
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ebeltoft
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Ebeltoft?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ebeltoft
Top 10 Pages
- Århus Intro, 39 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sogn og Fjordane Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gdansk Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Oslo Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silkeborg Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Torun Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Bergen Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lofoten Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.