"Hobro - Home to Fyrkat, a Viking Fortress" Hobro by bscott1
Hobro Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 7 photos
Hobro is a cute, sleepy little village, which offers the unique Fyrkat Viking fortress dating back to around the year 1000.
The photograph does not do the fortress justice, which by the way is a uniquely impressive layout. The grounds also offer reconstructions of Viking-era buildings.
More to come on this page.
bscott1's Related Pages
Hobro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hobro - and Fyrkat Vikingecenter"
- "Hobro - Home to Fyrkat, a Viking Fortress"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hobro
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Hobro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hobro
Photos in HobroSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Århus Intro, 39 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sogn og Fjordane Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gdansk Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Oslo Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silkeborg Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Torun Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Bergen Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lofoten Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.