"Regional center of south central Jutland" Kolding by bscott1
Kolding Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 15 photos
Kolding is a regional and business center about roughly 1-1/2 hours south of ?rhus and is the fifth largest city in Jutland.
Like nearly every Danish city, Kolding's town center has been well preserved and is not without charm. It's nice for a day's visit if you're spending a long time in the area. If pressed for time, there may be other places you'll want to explore.
If you like castles, however, Koldinghus is the main attraction. There is also a modern art museum, which I have not visited but have heard good things about.
I have more to add on Kolding..please check back.
bscott1's Related Pages
Kolding Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Regional center of south central Jutland"
- "Why does it always snow when I am not there"
- "Somewhere in Denmark"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kolding
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kolding?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kolding
Photos in KoldingSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Århus Intro, 39 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Gdansk Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sogn og Fjordane Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Oslo Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silkeborg Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Torun Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Bergen Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lofoten Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.
Latest Kolding hotel reviews
- Koldingfjord Hotel
- 51 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 22, 2013