"A island with large beaches and fishing villages" Rømø by bscott1
Rømø Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 42 photos
Rømø is an island off the west coast of southern Denmark, and its proximity to Germany makes it a popular place for the Germans to visit.
The big thing Rømø is noted for is its wide beaches, which are something like two kilometers wide.
If you want to see attractions beside the beach Rømø is a nice place to look around--there is an old merchants home to look through, a beautiful historic church, and lots of sparsely-populated areas with what apear to be grown-over sand dunes.
The sky was filled with kites when I took this photo--room is in abundance on this very large beach. more travel advice
bscott1's Related Pages
Rømø Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sea, beaches, horses, sheep and seals!"
- "A wonderful day looking at birds ..and more."
- "The beach"
- "Holiday Island in the North Sea"
- "A island with large beaches and fishing villages"
- "Only one road...leads to Rømø"
- "Germans' Danish Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rømø
- Hotels in Rømø
- Transportation in Rømø
- Shopping in Rømø
- Warnings and Dangers in Rømø
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rømø
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Rømø?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rømø
Top 10 Pages
- Århus Intro, 39 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sogn og Fjordane Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gdansk Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Oslo Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silkeborg Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Torun Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Bergen Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lofoten Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.