"St.John's" St. John's by aka123
St. John's Travel Guide: 344 reviews and 838 photos
back from visiting the biggest City in Newfoundland, St.John's. good to stroll around the Harbor, visiting St. John's most famous landmark, Cabot Tower, at the left on Signal Hill
by ferry from the mainland to Argentia or Port aux Bas, then by car to St John's if you are not too tired to drive the... more travel advice
St.John's, not too big, just over 100 000 habitants but has grown and new appartments went up. some are quite modern and... more travel advice
aka123's Related Pages
St. John's Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador!"
- "Old St. John's"
- "St John's - Oldest City in North America"
- "I'll Come Where You're At"
- "St.John's, Newfoundland - City of Legends"
- "Colorful St. John's"
- See All...
- Things to Do in St. John's
- Hotels in St. John's
- Transportation in St. John's
- Nightlife in St. John's
- Restaurants in St. John's
- Shopping in St. John's
- Warnings and Dangers in St. John's
- See All...
Badges & Stats in St. John's
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to St. John's?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in St. John's
- New World Island Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos
- St. John's Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Island of Newfoundland Intro, 1 review, 2 photos