"A New Home Town!" Hanover by RowanGBR
Hanover Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 35 photos
After nearly two years in Southern California I decided it was time to try something new, so am moving to New Hampshire. I am not yet sure what is in store for me there, but I am sure it will all come clear on the drive cross country!
I was amazed, and very happy, when TracyNew72 volunteered to make the drive with me - with both of us map-reading it shouldn't be too hard to keep going in the right direction - right?! We have planned the drive to take us six days, with stops in Denver, Chicago and Niagara (and a couple more along the way, but I can't remember what they are!)
I am sad to leave Southern California and all the great people I have met there (especially my VT friends!), but hey, this is a travel site, so I am sure they will all visit!!
- Pros:Somewhere new and exciting!
The Trumbull House is a fantastic bed and breakfast just outside Hanover. The rooms are beautiful and luxurious, each... more travel advice
RowanGBR's Related Pages
Hanover Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A New Home Town!"
- "Hanover, Hew Hampshire and Dartmouth College"
- "Basaic Hanover Page"
- "Welcome to Hanover - Students Plentiful"
- "Its all about Dartmouth"
- "Mtnsport's Hiking Thru Hanover Page"
- "Kai's Hanover Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hanover
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Hanover?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hanover
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Mesa Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Palm Springs Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Corfu Island Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos