""My Home Town" kind of!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Mesa by RowanGBR
Costa Mesa Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 199 photos
I have lived in Costa Mesa since October 2001, and the best thing about it is that it is close to almost anything you could possibly want! (apart from England!)
Within a few minutes to a few hours drive you can be in the mountains, the ocean, San Diego, Catalina, Las Vegas, shopping malls, biking trails...the list is endless!
This picture is of Huntington Beach, just ten minutes from Costa Mesa up the Pacific Coastal Highway - definitely worth a visit!
How could you fail to love such a scenic drive home from work?! On a clear day you can see Catalina in the distance.
Half an hour drive down PCH is Laguna Beach. On a sunny weekend there are often people playing volleyball on the beach - the competition is fierce, and the people-watching superb!!
- Pros:A Short Distance from Paradise!
- Cons:A Concrete Suburb
. This sign made me laugh - no roller skates, no high heel shoes, yet no bare feet??? What is a girl to do?!! more travel advice
On a Friday or Saturday night go to the Kona Lanes on Harbor Blvd for "disco bowling" and karyoke - as much fun as you... more travel advice
RowanGBR's Related Pages
Costa Mesa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Costa Mesa~"The City of the Arts”"
- ""My Home Town" kind of!!"
- "Can't-Miss Costa Mesa!"
- "Gateway to John Wayne Airport"
- "THE OC!"
- "Fun And Trill Rides"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Costa Mesa
- Hotels in Costa Mesa
- Transportation in Costa Mesa
- Nightlife in Costa Mesa
- Restaurants in Costa Mesa
- Shopping in Costa Mesa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Costa Mesa
- 15 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Costa Mesa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Costa Mesa
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Mesa Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Palm Springs Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Corfu Island Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos