"Omis" Omis by hello3001
Omis Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 49 photos
Just 20 minutes by car away from Split, you can enjoy beautiful trip on the river Cetina. In the middle of Mediterranean climate, with the sea just behind you, all of a sudden you can find yourself surrounded with 'green', green trees and their reflection on the clear water.
The photo on the left shows you the start of your journey. On either side of the river bank there are little boats parked and waiting for the next group to assemble. In front of you is the canyon and behind you is the sea.
The boat takes you to the restaurant, to get there takes about 40 minutes, it is a slow ride so you can take all the photos you want, you stop at the restaurant for a while and then go back.
You can have a look at some more photos in my Omis travelogue.
hello3001's Related Pages
Omis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Omiš - Pirates city"
- "Omis - Dalmatian town for active holidays"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Omis
- Hotels in Omis
- Transportation in Omis
- Restaurants in Omis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Omis
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Omis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Omis
Top 10 Pages
- Split Intro, 21 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambridge Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Trogir Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Newmarket Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nottingham Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kastela Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Makarska Intro, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.