"Solin" Solin by hello3001
Solin Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 59 photos
The city on the river Jadro, very near Split. In ancient times Solin was known as Salona and it was the capital of the roman province of Dalmatia. The river was always an essential water supply and approaching the city, from the road you can see the aquaduct.
hello3001's Related Pages
Solin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "For the lovers of history and birds"
- "Solin - Explore the ancient town of Salonae"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Solin
- Hotels in Solin
- Transportation in Solin
- Nightlife in Solin
- Restaurants in Solin
- Shopping in Solin
- Warnings and Dangers in Solin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Solin
- 0 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Solin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Solin
Top 10 Pages
- Split Intro, 21 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambridge Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Trogir Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Newmarket Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nottingham Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kastela Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Makarska Intro, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.