"Chisinau - My Home City!" Top 5 Page for this destination Chisinau by Lion_Beat

Chisinau Travel Guide: 291 reviews and 672 photos

City center December 2009

This page was content-less for over 5 years now, oh well.... it looks it's gonna stay so for some more :)

I did take a panoramic picture of the city center though, isn't it nice?

• Last visit to Chisinau: Oct 2002
  • Intro Updated Dec 28, 2009

• al.ladin's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2011 at 6:27 AM

Very helpfull, hope its still up to date?

• henri123's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2007 at 11:50 AM

please let me know the website of this hotel or the email adress. would like to reserv soon thanks

• Feb 8, 2007 at 10:07 AM

STAR TRECK i thing is one of the hotest night-clubs in Chisinau and i have reasons to state that.The DJ's work is absolutelly amazing and the crew shows are fascinating.The interior disign reminds of a futuristic ambience somewhere in open space.

• maykal's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2006 at 6:49 PM

A great page :@P Very interesting to read about a piece of Europe which is so unknown! I will visit Chisinau one day :@P

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2006 at 12:03 PM

Great! I'd like to see your city some day!

• Sep 11, 2005 at 3:50 PM

"the oldest" is really the best tip for just lying down and having a shower. Thank you!

• Aug 3, 2005 at 2:11 AM

vreau sa vad si io clubu asta pe viu...am un prieten dj care a pus muzica acolo de mai multe ori si a zis ca e k lumea...sunt curioasa...dar cine stie cand voi ajunge eu in Moldova:)...

• Aug 18, 2004 at 2:51 PM

As an intro-I used to ride my grandfather's shoulders in May Day parade in the Lenin Square (Cathedral Sq now?).Now that I'm living in US, it came as a great surprise to see Ulitza Lenina and how it was, and the way it is now. Thank you!

• Andraf's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2004 at 2:53 PM

O pagina interesanta. Mi-ar place sa vizitez Chisinau intr-o zi. Poate anul viitor sa ajung si acolo. Toate bune.

• Dec 23, 2003 at 2:54 PM

Chisinau look like a good place to live. I am enjoying your comments. I would like to visit Chisinau, summer 2004. Please email me with more information.

Lion_Beat Lives Here!

Lion_Beat

“PER ASPERA AD ASTRA”

Badges & Stats in Chisinau

Have you been to Chisinau?

Latest Activity in Chisinau