Saharna Favorite Tips by Lion_Beat
Saharna Favorites: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Favorite thing: When coming first time to Saharna you will notice a big Rock that suddenly comes out of nowhere, and it's like a big castle. If you are coming in the evening you will defently belive that that's a castle... but this is the Grimidon Rock!
Fondest memory: Noone remember anymore the legend og Grimidon, it was forgoten... but the only thing that remains is the misterious name of the rock.
Locals waking up in the morning look at the big rock and think: "The Grimidon is on it's place - everything is on it's place!"
Flowers / Flori (Ghiocei)
Favorite thing: Saharna is first of all beauty created by nature! So much beuaty in Saharna!
Fondest memory: One of the most visited and beautiful places in Moldova.
Coin / Manastirea Saharna
Favorite thing: Saharna and BNM... What can be in common?
a 50 lei coin perhaps?
More Reviews (18)
Lion_Beat's Related Pages
Saharna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saharna - The Paradice on The Nistru River"
- "The Famous Village of Saharna"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saharna
- 21 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Saharna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saharna
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 62 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saharna Intro, 21 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chisinau Intro, 32 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moldova Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos
- Tonglu Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gallipoli Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tipova Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Soroca Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turkey 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Butuceni Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos