"Saharna - The Paradice on The Nistru River" Saharna by Lion_Beat
Saharna Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 59 photos
Saharna Monastery from the Grimidon Rock looks magnificant!
Maybe the first thing that attract the tourists to this place is the beauty of nature in Saharna.
...and a place full of History :
from Ancient Times when Geto-Dacians populated this places nad had one of there fortresses in Saharna to the Middle Ages and invasions of Huns, Tatars, Gots and other invadors; wars with tatars, turks, Poland Kingdom, Russian Empire, etc... but in the end noone was strong enough...
- Pros:natural beauty, live history
- Cons:yet not a touristic spot like it should be...
- In a nutshell:Paradice on Earth!
When coming first time to Saharna you will notice a big Rock that suddenly comes out of nowhere, and it's like a big... more travel advice
Lion_Beat's Related Pages
Saharna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saharna - The Paradice on The Nistru River"
- "The Famous Village of Saharna"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saharna
- 21 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Saharna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saharna
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 62 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saharna Intro, 21 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chisinau Intro, 32 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moldova Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos
- Tonglu Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gallipoli Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tipova Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Soroca Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turkey 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Butuceni Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos