"Such a beautiful country!!" Chile by jsepulve
Chile Travel Guide: 4,895 reviews and 13,571 photos
In general Santiago's Moutain Range is not clearly visible due to all of the smog. After a day of rain the smog clears and for a day or two the Andes look beautiful and Santiago once again has an amazing view of the mountains. Unfortunately it doesn't last very long.
I travelled through Chile almost all of Febuary 2003. I started my travels in Valdivia and made it all the way down to Punta Arenas.
I travelled through the Lake Region, the Carretera Austral, and La Patagonia.
THIS page and others are always under construction...keep checking for new pictures.
- Pros:There is so much to see in Chile
This ostrich-like bird was all over the place on the way to the penguin colony. more travel advice
i went to the Penguin Colony at Seno Otway instead of the one on Isla Magdalena because the weather was bad and the boat... more travel advice
jsepulve's Related Pages
Chile Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHILE---A Surprising Country!"
- "Chile - A gifted land"
- "Chile - Land of fabulous contrasts"
- "Land of the Guanaco"
- "* A DISTANT BUT FRIENDLY COUNTRY *"
- "Mission : Fireland - Vers la Tiera de Fuego..."
- "north chile:to lauca NP through atacama desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chile
- Hotels in Chile
- Transportation in Chile
- Nightlife in Chile
- Restaurants in Chile
- Shopping in Chile
- Warnings and Dangers in Chile
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chile
- 57 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Chile?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chile
Top 5 Pages
- Chile Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Natales Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- La Serena Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de Potosí Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- San Pedro de Atacama Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos