"Such a beautiful country!!" Chile by jsepulve

Chile Travel Guide: 4,912 reviews and 13,636 photos

In general Santiago's Moutain Range is not clearly visible due to all of the smog. After a day of rain the smog clears and for a day or two the Andes look beautiful and Santiago once again has an amazing view of the mountains. Unfortunately it doesn't last very long.

I travelled through Chile almost all of Febuary 2003. I started my travels in Valdivia and made it all the way down to Punta Arenas.

I travelled through the Lake Region, the Carretera Austral, and La Patagonia.

THIS page and others are always under construction...keep checking for new pictures.

• Pros:There is so much to see in Chile
  • Last visit to Chile: Feb 2003
  • Intro Updated May 26, 2003

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2005 at 3:18 AM

I would love to spend a month or longer travelling through Chile. Very nice pictures and tips from your vsit.

• Narviking's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2003 at 9:02 AM

Oh.. the picture of Santiago bring back good memories from my stay there. Wish I could return soon. Greetings from Norway !

• phildeni's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2003 at 10:23 AM

Nice page, but I think your "fox" was a Coyote.

• Sep 4, 2003 at 10:20 AM

Feliz Cumpleaños! all the best! You really got beautiful pictures. So , as my wish to you... May many pictures be part of your trips. Hope your digital camera register the beauty that your eyes can see. Parabens!

• Roalera26's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2003 at 2:21 PM

Hola!! Las fotos estn hermosas.....Romi

• Jun 10, 2003 at 7:21 AM

Hola amigo, estan buenas las fotos!!

• galy's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2003 at 10:17 PM

great trip. beautifull pictures

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2003 at 8:06 AM

wonderful page of the south of this so picturesque and beautiful country....am already very curious of your North-Chile pics you´ll have soon.

• zumodemango's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2003 at 12:21 PM

Spectacular Chile! YES!

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2003 at 7:35 PM

Thank you for sharing such a nice page. I'm glad Camilo pointed it out to me.

Badges & Stats in Chile