"Toronto" Toronto by galat
Toronto Travel Guide: 4,304 reviews and 8,873 photos
The Toronto Islands are a chain of small islands in the city of Toronto, Canada.
Are located just offshore from the city centre, and provide shelter for Toronto Harbour.
The islands are a popular recreational destination, and are home to a small residential community and to the Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport.
They are connected to the mainland by several ferry services.
Recreational bicyclists are accommodated on the ferries, and bicycles, quadracycles, and canoes can be rented on the islands as well.
The area of the islands is about 230 hectares (570 acres).
- Pros:Beautiful place to be in Summer
- Cons:Also in Winter time but very, very,very cold.
- In a nutshell:Excellent place to live and to visit
galat's Related Pages
Toronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Toronto - "Yours to Discover""
- "Close To Home"
- "Andre Rieu's Magic Hits Toronto"
- "TORONTO Canada"
- "Paul2001's Big T.O. Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toronto
- Hotels in Toronto
- Transportation in Toronto
- Nightlife in Toronto
- Restaurants in Toronto
- Shopping in Toronto
- Warnings and Dangers in Toronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toronto
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toronto
Top 10 Pages
- Queenstown Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Huatulco Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- San Francisco 1 review, 3 photos
- Dublin Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Toronto Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Portree 1 review, 3 photos
- London Intro, 1 photo
- Edinburgh 1 review
- San Antonio Intro, 1 review