My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (3)

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Aug 29, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Happy Birthday Jose! Best wishes on your special day.

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Aug 29, 2013 at 4:38 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• galat's Profile Photo
    galat Dec 7, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Sorry to answer so late. Thanks for your wishes. Saludos desde Mexico

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin Aug 29, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Have a great birthday, Jose!

• galat's Profile Photo
    galat Aug 30, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Thank you for remember my birthday. Regards from Mexico.

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua Aug 29, 2012 at 1:42 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting to you. Wish you always happy and keep more travelling. Cheers.

yumyum's Profile Photo
yumyum May 5, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Hi, I assume you mean my VT anniversary! So, thank you! Soon you will have your 10th too :-) Happy travels!

galat's Profile Photo
galat Mar 28, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Hello Kiwi, I returned last february 26th from Auckland. I had the dream to travel to New Zealand since I was 15 year old. My trip was unforgettable . I find a little difficult to write in my VT homepage, upload photos and post comments. I wrote some reviews in the TripAdvisor.com under my second name GerardoA. if you want to read them. Also you are invited to see my trip photos in my Facebook page under my name Gerardo Alatorre.
I read a notice about changing the VT mail, my Email is galat629@gmail.com .
Dunedin: I love this city with its scottish past ( Dunedin means Edinburgh in gaelic). I went with the Elm tour to the beach to see seals and penguins .
Te Anau: Beautiful city, small with a charm. Milford and Doubtful sound without words, extremely beautiful the landscape. Tip: Te Anau Lodge: The best I have ever been. Free wine,cookies,beer,breakfast,internet and the owner a splendid a warm host.
Queenstown: This is a jewel, lovely place, impressive ,beautiful and so many adjectives. Exceptional place to be. I would like to live there . The Shotoverjet outstanding , Dart river impressive , and the Greenstone tour , prospecting gold was unforgettable. And we found real gold,YES, a micro particles.

kiwi's Profile Photo
kiwi Mar 21, 2012 at 3:38 AM

Hi Jose, Sounds like you had a fun time in New Zealand, hope to read more :-)

Curious200's Profile Photo
Curious200 Mar 6, 2012 at 5:32 AM

Hello Jose, Thn aks for your message, so you were in Australia, well it happens I am now again in Mexico in Navojoa and gtravel to Monterrey today, followed by 2 days in Toluca. Then when work is finished I intend to go to Toluca National Parc (1 whole day!!).
greetings Paul

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta Sep 12, 2011 at 5:21 AM

Hola, José!

Muchas gracias por tu mensaje con más detalles. Ya veo que te estás preparando para un viaje muy lindo! Yo todaví no conozco ninguna de las ciudades mencionadas, pero estoy muy segura que disfrutarás muchísimo y que luego podremos leer tus informes interesantes y ver bellas fotografías. Esa es una de las partes de éste mundo que yo todavía no conozco, pero espero tener un día la oportunidad de ir por allá también y "echar un vistazo en ése rincón del mundo". Ahora por medio del "Internet" puedes prepara cada viaje ya en detalle mucho antes de ir állá.

Nosotros (mi marido y yo) tenemos en plan para nuestras vacaciones el próximo verano ir a Boston, Vermont, Toronto, Montreal y Chicago. A ver si logramos realizar todo lo planeado - espero que sí ...

Saludos desde un Belgrado todavía bastante caliente,

Jasmina

Read more: "WELCOME TRAVELLERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD" - Minceta's Profile

Fullmoonfever's Profile Photo
Fullmoonfever Apr 16, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Hola, I would like to visit your part of Mexico someday.